Using pleasure to destress

So today has been a rollercoaster. I have been feeling so horny and alone and I nearly cried while standing in the rain and I’ve just been yelled at all night thanks to my control freak family reacting to a slug infestation, and they think yelling in my ear will help. I know sex and orgasms help with an emotional reset but I want to calm down before I cum. Any advice for a nice self date?

2 Likes

Hey Jason! I hope you’re week is going better. I’ve had a really stressful last week and been struggling and I know how much it sucks. Crying standing in the rain actually sounds about lovely after my week, heh.

For me, lighting a bunch of candles, being in the dark, wrapping myself up in warm things (I have a really soft blanket that I like to burrito myself in) and watching something that is comforting and familiar is how I unwind. I also unplug, I’ve been doing a lot of Instagram doom scrolling, so I’ve been trying to read instead. Just surrounding myself with things I find comforting, soft things and soft light, is the best way I unwind.

Also while stuck at home I’ve been getting myself little treats to have as a date when they arrive. I’ve joined a few snack subscription boxes, which I thought sounded kinda lame at first but I really look forward to them arriving and taste testing all the snacks (I do a box that delivers snacks from a different country every month). Just little things of joy that I gift to my future self. Nothing fancy, but it really perks my day up.

2 Likes

Candles are so nice. Also I love being in the dark but I prefer the cold honestly. But those little treats do sound nice. And my week has gotten a lot better thanks. And sorry it sounds like your week hasn’t been going so well. Yeah crying in the rain does feel pretty nice honestly.

3 Likes

Off to a much better week over here. And same, I love having dim light at all times, although the few poor plants I have are not a fan, ha. But it’s finally getting into chilly fall weather in the midwest so my favorite season is here, just when I needed some extra comfort!

2 Likes

Yes! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons of not the most… well nerve racking. Every season I dread falling back into a spiral I hit a couple years back. It sucks cause the cold and dark is my favorite. If I’m being honest fall and winter settings alway make me the most horny. Something about seeing a lovers breath and the only heat being each other. Plus just how sensitive my body gets when I’m cold. My love for the cold always made like vampires or Killerfrost/Mr Freeze my favorite like fantasies. But anyway I’m glad your week is better then the last.

2 Likes

Totally get that about the cold weather. I’m a winter baby (birthday is in December) so I always joke I was made for the cold, ha.

2 Likes

Pud pulling always reduces my anxiety for sure…so yes I do pleasure myself quite a lot.

2 Likes