So horny I feel like crying?

So for multiple reasons, I am DEEP in soft horny/sub space. I’m not hard or lustful or anything. It’s just one of those moods where I wanna light a candle and just relax and let my head get dizzy and just relax. I’m craving sexual satisfaction but I’m not like turned on. I’ve mainly been reading erotic stuff and letting my mind wander. At this point I feel like if someone kissed me I’d cum. But for some reason I felt like crying. I know I’m not sad or anything. I feel fine. I’m absolutely happy but I felt tears in my eyes. I know I’m not sad. I mean hell I’m blushing from how soft and lovey dovey I feel. So why did I start crying? Anyone have any experience or explanations?

1 Like

ahh i completely relate!! i’m feeling similarly i think… just aching for some tender contact…
I think when feeling like that it’s really important to be kind to yourself. Maybe the crying is a way for your body to express the feelings that you have no other outlet for? it can be good to let it all out, luxuriate in the depth of feeling you are having, and be gentle with yourself.

3 Likes

I agree with Maya, I think crying is a way the body can express a variety of feelings that we have.

I cry when I’m overwhelmed with happiness, or deeply moved by something. I cry when I’m frustrated, or when I have a deep breakthrough about something I’ve ruminated on. And I’ve def. cried during intimate moments with myself and others for a variety of reasons.

A lot of the times I cry because I feel vulnerable, and my physical response with feeling vulnerable is to cry. And I think especially right now, as we mentally are going through something so unknown and isolating, all while lacking even basic physical touch, we’re going to feel a lot of overwhelming emotions and our brains and bodies might respond to that in surprising ways, like suddenly crying.

So, this is to say, I’d venture a guess that your body and brain are just overwhelmed. A lot of us are. And I think when things are safer and we do have physical contact with others, that will trigger a lot of new or surprising emotional and physical responses. We’ll figure them out as they come, all we can do!

2 Likes

Totally agree with what @mayagryph and @LisaW said! Right now is an emotionally packed time. You can give yourself permission to feel whatever you feel and express it in whatever ways you find manifesting. Take care of yourself!

3 Likes