Using edging to last longer?

Hey everyone. So my partner (cis male) cums pretty fast. We have been together for 3 years and even with regular sex he cums quickly. We heard that edging is a way you can begin to train the body to last longer during sex and increase intensity of his orgasm? Is this true? If it is, do you guys know any good sources where we could read more about edging? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Edging can definitely help reduce symptoms of premature ejaculation! As for book resources I am not quite sure as most of the books I’ve read that focus on edging or elongating foreplay focus on the lack of orgasms present for vulva owners. However I have purchased multiple general books on sex and variations of sexual interaction would could possible help your efforts, but I will have to find them when I’m at home. You could also look into “The Multiorgasmic Man” which can be purchased through Spectrum Boutique’s store. Cock rings are also a really great tool to practice delaying ejaculation and many of them offered through Spectrum Boutique come with instructions and precautions for use. If cock rings seem scary you could start out with the very stretchy/silicone rings so that there is less fear of damage to the phallus.

2 Likes

My bf (trans male) comes incredibly fast when wearing the strap on bc it pushes against him in the perfect way. We like to edge as well and play around w me not allowing him to come. It’s such a pleasurable pain for him and he is (consensually) forced to hold it.

Cock rings are an amazing toy to help with that! Also having your partner spend time on their own to learn to listen to their body and where they’re at can help lengthen play. A lot of cis men don’t hold back or communicate where they’re at when the pleasure starts to really ramp up but taking a brief break from contact to focus on another part of the body or focus on their partner’s pleasure is a good place to start! Just try and keep communication flowing during play and if you hear they’re getting close it’s time to pause and grab a toy or change to a different act that’s not as stimulating!
Edging when practiced can be an incredible and sadistic experience that can last hours and hours!

1 Like

@sadievulture
I happen to have a penis! One that I love and have spent a considerable amount of time working with! First let’s recognize the gift that this “problem” is. Your BF feels such intense pleasure that all of his energy is blasting out like a firehouse without a nozzle :clap: There are many people who can’t feel enough to bring themselves to climax so he’s way ahead of the curve in that department! Now all he needs is a means of moving all that power into other parts of the body which there are many many different ways of doing so. Tantra is a great place to start to understand how you can do this but the crux of it really Is that as the sexual energy builds and he feels the ejaculation coming he can slow his breath, focus on the energy and re direct that energy from his penis up his body and into his extremities. Something that he can start doing today is when he is urinating he can stop and re start the flow so as to reacquaint himself with the pelvic floor and begin to train them from a physiological path then start to figure out the rest!

3 Likes

Edging is a good way to try and make things last. Maybe a little more foreplay and between sessions stop and focus on you if its the lasting longer part you want to work on.

One thing I know with edging that can be helpful, is if you lengthen the foreplay and edging out at the start of the day and see how long you can go. It allows your body to have a little more of a reset without completely losing all of your pleasure

I used to have premature ejaculation. My wife of 12 years, has taught me much about self control, and breathing during sex. I would experiment with having a full bladder,and an empty bladder. I personally last longer with a full bladder. Communication with your partner helps a lot too. I have been edging for a few years. If you can get yourself disciplined to it, it is absolutely incredible. The pleasure and torment of being at the edge, but not going over, would make any man do it. It’s like having an unstoppable orgasm.

2 Likes

Hi There
I just ran across your post. Sorry for this coming to you a year later. I am a biological male, undecided. Anyway; I used to have PE. Actually it would sometimes, and sometimes not.
Training your mind to control ejaculation is not easy, but can be done. One of the best things I learned to help was taking Prozac. I also learned to breathe better during sex, and if I was about to lose it, I would just stop. Timing is important too. As well as foreplay.
What I have done in the past is - I would masturbate to the edge of no return and stop. Wait for an hour or two and start over. I would do this as long as I wanted to. This is where a lot of my self control was established.
When I have sex with someone now. I can keep myself from ejaculating. I still have orgasm’s, but that’s all. I call it “Riding The Wave”. When my orgasm begins to start. The first thing I feel is (This is my whole body) - All my pores open, as if to exhale - then I get chill bumps - my whole body is aware - I begin to tremble and shake uncontrollably.
I’m at the edge, but not going over. I can go at least 20 minutes like this. When I have to stop. I feel totally wasted on drugs, and wiped out. Unfortunately - I also sweat very much.
If I do go over - Then I start screaming and laughing and crying - all at the same time. My body can’t move anymore, and every little sensation is on full volume.
Afterwards - I start having what I call “Aftershocks”. Little orgasms for a while. This is my definition of “Edging”
My partner tells me that, I’m an alien. I’m kind of normal.
I Think ?

1 Like