Let's talk Edging!

We’ve got a new topic written up over on Spectrum Journal that we’ve talked about some on the forum, so let’s dive into Edging! Marcus K. Dowling not only covers the idea of Edging itself, but talks about the benefits from a psychological standpoint and also relates it to the current pandemic age we’re living in. Check it out:

https://spectrumboutique.com/journal/article/edging-for-orgasmic-pleasure/

Or I guess in this case, if we want to stay true to the topic, we’ll read this post, click the link, close it, then come back later, read the article in small parts and eventually finish it :wink: J/K, haha.

Has anyone gotten into edging? Especially when it comes to solo play?

3 Likes

I want to get into edging really bad cause it sounds super fun. I need to get better at reading my body lol

2 Likes

I was going to tag you but didn’t want to put you on the spot because I thought this article would be of interest to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am a Male. At least I look like one. I seem to be both, male and female, on the inside. I don’t know anymore. I am currently in a Male - Female relationship.

Anyway; I have suffered PE, many times through life. This last time it seemed like every time I’d have sex it would happen. My partner hated it, and I did too.

Learning Edging; didn’t happen overnight. Learning to breathe helps, and studying your body helps. Masturbating; helps by means of you making your self stop just before you go over the edge. At first, I would masturbate to almost losing it, 3 or 4 times a day, and then cum. Then I started doing it 3 or 4 days at a time. And just waiting until I had sex with my partner. I started lasting longer, and having way better orgasms, and longer ejaculations and aftershocks.

Scientifically - A male needs a bigger orgasm, than does a female, to get a decent dose of oxytocin in the brain. The feel good hormone.

Back to Edging - I now get to that amazing orgasm point without ejaculating. If I am with my partner and she is doing me. It will take about 20 or 30 minutes to get there, and then the edging starts. Depending on just how strong it is - I will be completely oblivious to anything else. I sometimes have to make her stop because it’s just too much. Sometimes she will torture me by stopping and starting, over and over. Either way, when it’s over, I feel like I have been drugged, and all I can do is lay there in my bliss. And I can still ejaculate if I want to. If that happens after edging a long time. I almost pass out.

Manual Edging is just as much fun. I do this all the time. I will start when I’m having coffee and watching TV. I’ll torture myself for as long as I want to. If you are aware of your nervous system - You’ll find other things to stimulate, besides your main dish. So to speak. It’s all one, and it all leads to the same place.-----So I done this one day while I was having some anal time alone. I had already stopped 3 times, and the day was growing long. I was squatted in the hall and leaning against a door, with a vibrating dildo pegging me. I had already given up on a prostate orgasm, and had found a goody spot much deeper. I was going insane when all of a sudden - I felt all my pores open, as if to exhale, and then a cold chill hit me. I was masturbating by then. I finally ejaculated and then ejaculated and then ejaculated. I felt like it wasn’t going to stop. But I had to because I was exhausted. I was soaked in sweat and couldn’t stand up. So I just fell over and lay on the floor for awhile.

If you can ever get the hang of edging, Then you have reached a whole new level of pleasure.

Yes - I’m a dog and I don’t care. Yes - I try to have sex at least two times a day. Yes - My partner hates me out of envy.

3 Likes

Honestly I want to learn edging so bad cause 1, I’d love to last as long as possible and I don’t mind ruined orgasms if I fail. And 2, edging myself or getting edged to achieve that bliss you mentioned, makes my inner submissive very happy. Honestly I just need to take time and breath and pay attention and not focus on the big O and more on the fun. I think I’ve successfully edged once or twice and it was very sloppy but very fun. What you described sounds like heaven honestly.

2 Likes

I would challenge that it’s not ruined, just a different one. I get what you’re saying though, I’ve had this happen a few times when focusing on trying to squirt and end up having a lesser intense orgasm. It’s still an orgasm, but not as big as expected.

1 Like

When you are trying to squirt. Try to work up to what you feel is going to be a good orgasm, or two. The bigger your orgasm feels, the better chance of squirting. About the time you go over the edge - Put something into your opening and push out towards your clitoris. I did this once with an ex. While she was having an orgasm. I shoved my thumb into her, and bent it upwards. She got the bed soaking wet. It wasn’t urine - It was a white milky looking substance. I Love It.

3 Likes

Edging is a favorite masturbation pastime. I’ll edge several times over a week and then find an opportunity to finish later. I love it.

2 Likes

Now You’re talking. Edge all week, and see what happens. You think and feel like your brain is going to fry, and then that big orgasm makes your head feel like the 4th of July.

1 Like