Unbound puff, ollie, and a question about jolt gel

so i finally splurged (with some help from klarna of course) and got the ollie and puff! i’d been wanting to for awhile and i finally just went and did it, and since i used klarna it won’t even kill my bank account! super looking forward to receiving them and trying them out so i can give a review.

i got a sample of the jolt gel to try it out and see if i like it, but i have no idea what to expect as it’ll be my first time trying a lube like that. it’s supposed to increase blood flow to the area it’s applied to, and also give a cooling but simultaneously warming sensation. so does anyone have any experience with it or a similar lube that can give me sort of an idea of what it’ll be like? i can’t really picture it in my mind lollll lots of people recommend using it with the puff so i will definitely try that.

super excited to try them out!

1 Like

I too would like more information about Jolt so I hope someone can let you (and by proxy me) know

1 Like

One time I used one called Sliquid H2O Warming Lube, I have to say that it was quite a different and overwhelming sensation for me. DONT get me wrong, it was absolutely fun and really got me in the mood! But I reached a point where I enjoyed the sensation so much that I was starting to become addicted to using it too much. I normally stick with my trusty Slippery Stuff Lube but when they ran out I had tried the Sliquid. I know it’s not completely similar to your purchase but my advice for you would be to test it out somewhere on your skin and see how that feels. Then once you’re ready, use a small bit in/on your intimate zone so as to not be overwhelmed by the cooling effect. Then build up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oof, i will definitely keep this in mind when trying it! i also get overwhelmed with sensation, like with air stimulators for example. i save those for a day when i know i can handle it because if not it just feels uncomfortable. thank you so much for sharing!!

1 Like

Was just coming here to say what fallingover did, test it out before putting it on your genitals! Learned that the hard way once with some lube that was too intense that I didn’t try before.

I personally like to try a little on my wrist, if I don’t have an allergic reaction and feels alright, I’ll test on my nipples, something a bit more arousing but also if it’s too intense I can usually gauge a bit more that way. Then if all good, try it on your genitals. Start with a little to control the intensity, can always add more. Like any new toy, there is a learning curve, so start slower and ramp up.

3 Likes

Not a problem! I completely forgot to mention what it felt like lol, I personally used it on my clit and for penetration since I didn’t notice it much on my nipples (I prefer stronger stimulation there.) It basically just feels like a cooling sensation, similar to what you’d imagine a cooling/heating relief pad would feel on aching muscles except it’s less intense than those of course. So the area feels cool when not being touched and then gets warm as the area is being played with. I believe it increases the sensitivity so that’s why it feels pleasing to use. But yes can’t go wrong with testing it out before fully committing to using it! Hopefully you do end up enjoying it!!

3 Likes