What is Stimulating Gell?

So I’ve heard of stimulating gell/lube and I’m really interested. I’m really sensitive and love new sensations especially during pleasure. I love heat and cold. I only have no clue where to start or what to shop for or how to use it. Any advice/tips? Honestly it sounds so much fun.

1 Like

Def. something I could see you having fun playing around with, Jason!

So, stimulating gels/lube to me have more of a burn (either hot or cold) type of feel to them? Where to me heat and cold that is temp play is more instant or you can stop it faster if you want to. Stimulating gels are more a slow burn (pun intended, ha) that you can control the intensity depending on how much you use. That said if it’s too much, it’s hard to pull back, so it’s best to start out with less is more and work up (per usual with most stuff when it comes to sex, ha). I’ve heard some folks compare it to icy/hot in the sensation, which I get. A lot of them have similar ingredients (peppermint, ginseng), so if you’ve used those kind of topical pain reliefs, it’s kinda like that in a sense.

There are a lot of mass market ones that have a variety of ingredients. I personally prefer sticking with all natural brands as a person with a vagina because hoo you do not want to mess with your PH, ha. I tried some warming lube from KY in college (bless my heart), and didn’t try it again for years because it was so bad. We have a few that safe in the shop, I’ll list them below!

1. Southern Butter I really like because they also have some skin softening oils mixed in with a menthol, peppermint oil and ginseng. So it’s nice and moisturizing too: https://spectrumboutique.com/southern-butter-enhance-stimulating-butter.html

2. Intimate Earth has two organic mixes, a more intense and more mild one. I haven’t used these, but I’ve heard the intense lives up to its name so just a fyi: Intimate Earth Gentle Stimulating Gel | Spectrum Boutique and https://spectrumboutique.com/intimate-earth-intense-stimulating-gel.html

3. And we’re currently out, but my favorite lube brand, Sliquid, has one too. Haven’t used it, but I’ve always been a fan of the Sliquid brand: Sliquid Organics Stimulating O Gel | Spectrum Boutique

1 Like

Thank you so much. I love a nice peppermint/cooling feeling so I’ll have to try them! I’ve never had icy hot but I have showered with peppermint soap and guitar enjoyed that feeling lol. I’ll definitely have to give those a try.