One box, so many new feelings!

So my box from Undound finally came today.
It had the Ollie vibe, a cock ring, my first collar and harness set and my first bottle of lube.
The first item I picked up was my new first collar. I was so excited to try it on! I undid the buttons and tried it on… and it didn’t fit. It was too small around my neck and I can’t wear it :sob: even worse is not being able to wear it brought up a lot of negative self body views and really bummed me out for a while. But that side I’m better now.
I put the Ollie in charging mode and tried out my ring and lube. Lube is… very weird. It’s water based and kinda dries out quickly. It’s an odd feeling but I had some high school level immaturity when I heard the splosh sound it made and kinda laughed to myself. I tried on the ring mostly erect and did my thing. It was different but fun. I probably lasted longer cause they apparently do that. It’s a little hard to get into cause there’s almost no room when it’s on me. Is that good? Should that boost my confidence? I dunno. But the main event! :partying_face: was when the Ollie was fully charged. I held it in my hand and played with the settings. And oh my does it have some kick! I’m not used to patterns as well as power. I came so fast from that thing it’s ridiculous. If I start on a low setting I can definitely over stim myself and maybe even get a second orgasm. It is kinda louder then I thought but hey, V8 engine is gonna be loud lol.
So yeah today was a mix of not very confident on my body (even though I just got the measurement wrong since I’ve never measured my neck) to so much power it’s almost overwhelming! Thinking about it, my pillow talk can’t stimulate my prostate externally but I’m sure the Ollie can!
Also I’m iffy on using this lube for my first anal experience since it dried out so quickly and had a weird texture. Who knows we’ll see.
Also Incase you were wondering what I did with the small collar I can’t wear, I put it on my stuffy.

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that the collar didn’t fit. That sucks. Are you going to contact Unbound to let them know? I believe they only offered one size, although adjustable to a degree. Hopefully more feedback will help encourage them to offer a range of sizes in the future. I’d love to see them expand so their products can more accessible.

I remember when I first tried lube! I wasn’t the biggest fan either. I’m still not. It does feel kinda funny to me. But nonetheless, it’s very useful!

Yeah the Ollie is amazing!! It is pretty loud. Sometimes when I’m too sensitive to use Ollie directly, I place a blanket between my body and the vibe, it helps tone down the intensity while keeping the nice deep rumbles.

I LOVE THE COLLAR ON YOUR STUFFY!! It made me chuckle when I saw it.

2 Likes

Yeah I wish they made like extensions or something cause it was super close to fitting. And yeah I told Unbound. But hey better to have one disappointing free thing then a paid one. I’m actually thinking of giving it as a gift to someone once I find someone who wants it. Surprisingly the harness is a little tight but actually fits so I may keep that.
And yeah the Ollie is a powerhouse so no wonder it’s loud. The patterns are insane feeling.
And I’m happy my stuffy made you laugh :heart:

2 Likes

Okay great! And you’re so right. I’m glad you didn’t pay for it, only to find it doesn’t fit. That’s a nice idea! I’m sure if you hold onto it, you’ll find someone to gift it to.

2 Likes

So sorry about the collar not fitting :frowning: I’m plus size so very used to that dilemma, there are some plus makers who make harnesses and collars on Instagram, but they can get pricey. I haven’t purchased one, but Bawdy Love Clothing is their name, I love following them, their stuff is so cute!

I would try something besides water based lube, it def. dries super fast and isn’t ideal for anal because of that. The only water based lube that has worked ok for anal for me is Slippery Stuff brand, but something more oil (as long as it’s safe for whatever toy you’re using) is more ideal.

And yup, cock rings will make ya last, which for some with sex with a partner is great (or for edging). I feel like most folks either really did cock rings or are very meh about them, ha. I’ve tried them a few times with partners and eh, rather spend my $ on other toys, ha.

3 Likes

I’ve honestly wanted to experience edging. Sounds so fun. The idea of barley hanging on as my body reacts.

2 Likes

@LisaW Just followed Bawdy Love Clothing! I loooove those shiny silver and purple color options for harnesses :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yes! I love their color options! I really want some sparkly teal/blue stuff to go with my pink hair!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you got all your new toys! That’s so nice of them <3 Sorry the collar didn’t fit but its looking cute on your sloth!!

1 Like