Sensitive Gag Reflex and Blow Jobs

Hi friends!

So in my teen years I discovered that my gag reflex was super sensitive and has made giving blow jobs really off putting for many years. I can do it but only for a short time and cum basically sets it off automatically so spitting and swallowing haven’t been options.

I am now in a very loving and understanding relationship and would love to overcome my sensitive gag reflex to reciprocate some of the goodness I’m getting. Any advice on techniques to calm the gag?

2 Likes

Throat training takes time but can be fun. Just try and take stuff like dildos or your partner into your mouth but move or bop your head, just hold them in your mouth and slowly go deeper. Hold for a few minutes and just get used to the sensation and get used to the feeling. See if that helps. Also eating cum can be difficult cause of the taste and consistency. If it helps cum’s taste reflects the producers diet. If they eat a lot of pineapple for say, it will make the sperm less salty and more sweet and makes it a tad easier to stomach. From what I hear pizza makes the worst tasting cum. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Throat training takes time and practice, also have to know your limits but sometimes in the heat of the moment you forget 8 inches is a lot to swallow. As for cum, communicate and take a shot somewhere else it’s always fun to get some warm shots on the chest or ass as well. Best of luck and have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve written down some tips for helping disengage your gag reflex

Hope it can help!

1 Like