FYI for CEI. Mainly just cum eating

So recently I have done incredible work on helping myself and letting myself get help from some lovely people. I have overcome my fear of fingering myself, I am getting better at loving myself, I am experimenting with my vibes… I have done a lot. However one thing that still haunts me, that still makes me hesitant… eating cum. Since I came out as bisexual to my parents they have told me the same thing over and over again. “Your gonna get a dick up your butt… and your gonna taste semen at some point.” For some reason I have not done this. I have not eaten cum. I know that eating your own is a very common thing for a dude to do when masterbatin.
I have seen so many videos of girls and guys giving cei encouragement and the thought is honestly fun for me. Hell when I get off to cei videos I tend to climax a lot harder. So why haven’t I tasted it myself when the idea isn’t new and well explored. Like I stuck a finger inside me, this is nothing! So if you have any insight on this topic, please share. Like honestly cum is fascinating to me like blood. Seeing it is honestly like studying a lab experiment. I want to learn more and get comfortable with the idea. So please, share any tips, tricks or info on the matter.

1 Like

It’s a preference thing, not something I personally enjoy because of the taste and temp combined, but I know folks who love it. But I think a great way to tip toe into the experience of trying it is with your own fluids. And you don’t have to go full in either, just when you finish try a small amount, see what you think.

And if it isn’t your thing and you find that out, you still don’t have to ever swallow with a partner. It’s not an ultimatum of something you’ll have to do because of your sexuality. There are things sexually related to my queer identity that I’m not into personally, and that’s fine. If something isn’t your thing, that is a boundary you can set and discuss and anyone worth being with will respect that.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard it’s not the best taste wise. And I get that just cause I like dudes doesn’t mean I have to do everything a gay guy usually does. I’ve actually gotten close to doing it a few times. I cum and hold it in my hand but I for some reason I just don’t do it.
Honestly seeing in my hand is fascinating. Seeing it drip and stuff is interesting.

2 Likes

I have tasted my cum before but I usually just touch my tongue to my finger, instead of like full on sucking on my fingers or licking my hand. I actually just let it get stringy between my fingers and admire it, maybe even rub it on my breasts. It all depends on what you like and what you are comfortable with. Maybe finishing on your own chest and rubbing it around will feel arousing to you. I hope this helps (also I know this is very late lol)

1 Like

It’s fine lol. I’ve actually been doing it for a while now. It’s fun experimenting with how different foods affect the taste. It’s usually very much a turn on for me. And I’m case you’re wondering, lo mein noodles makes the cum taste the best in my opinion lmao

Yum yum :yum: lmao I thought it was fruit that would make it taste the best. I wonder how true that is

1 Like

The common truth is that pineapple makes the cum taste the best and more sweet, but lo mein noodles cum flavor is the best in my opinion.

1 Like

I mean Asian food is quite delicious so I can understand that :yum: :relieved:

1 Like