Prostate toys and general help

Hey Looking, welcome to Forum and the fun world of prostate play!

For beginner toys, I highly suggest trying out a kit. Mainly because it gives you a few options to play with and work up to. There is nothing more a bummer than getting a toy and it end up being too small or too much at the moment. Sono has a really great beginner prostate toy set here: Sono 3-Piece Prostate Stimulator Set | Spectrum Boutique

We also have had a few threads with beginner anal tips on them and suggestions for toys and lube, I would highly suggest checking those out too here and here.

I think the most important knowledge I can share is everyone’s body is different, so trial and error will be your friend. Some folks like vibrations, some folks like direct pressure. Play around with toys and see what makes you feel good! And as always with anal play, make sure you are using lube (make sure it’s toy safe if not water-based, I’m a big fan of Sliquid Sassy for a water-based lube that is good for anal), and make sure whatever toy you use has a flared base so you don’t end up with an expensive ER trip, ha.

Oh, actually just last week I suggested a bunch of prostate toys for hands-free play, these are also great ones to check out if you are into something more vibrating or to upgrade to once you start exploring more: Hands free orgasm

Let me know if you have any specific questions!