Participate in a virtual intimacy project for queer men - Earn a $10 Amazon gift card

My name is Tanaka and I’m a queer researcher at the Center of Sexuality and Health Disparities at the University of Michigan. I am currently recruiting gay and queer (gay, bisexual, pansexual, queer, trans, etc.; non-heterosexual) men to share their experiences on virtual intimacy, sex and building relationships both on and offline in an online survey. My goal is to understand how men navigate their physical environments using technology to meet their emotional and social needs.

I am looking for men who are attracted to men, sexually active, over 18, and a resident of the United States. Eligible participants willI take a survey which takes approximately 30 minutes and is completely confidential and will receive a $10 Amazon gift card for completing it.

If you’re interested in participating, please visit:
https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_298rUHomyNF8iZD

If you’re not eligible but know someone who might be interested, please share the link with them or find the study on Instagram @ duality.study

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact dualitystudy@umich.edu

This research has been approved as exempt by the University of Michigan’s Institutional Review Board HUM00175609

:thought_balloon: Question for the forum: How do you all define virtual sex and does it have limitations or is it the solution to establishing strong and long-term connections?

1 Like

Awww just my luck to be single and a Virgin. Still this is a fascinating study.

1 Like

I’m glad you find it interesting! I still welcome you to participate because everyones experiences are valid and welcomed.

1 Like

So I just finished the survey. It was pretty fun and I hope it helps a little. I do apologize since I am a Virgin who has never even kissed anyone. I actually had to lie on one of the questions cause it asked how many guys I’ve met in the past 6 months and I had to say 1 cause One couldn’t put zero for some reason. Still I hope it was helpful.