Dabbling into cyber sex after years

OH :clap:t3: KAY!
I recently met a straight cis man who I sexually reactivated by accident. We started talking on hinge and he’s old school. He rarely checks social media and is a freelance artist. ALREADY A GREAT START!
We realized that we are very sexually compatible, but don’t really want to put a label on it yet. Plus, we want different things in life. But GODDAMN they’re very hot and talented and kinky. I literally haven’t had cyber sex since high school (c/o 2012). There’s also something cathartic about going back to your sexual roots.

Anyone experience this, especially with the quarantine situation?

3 Likes

I’ve never had sex so I obviously haven’t had cyber sex or phone sex but it sounds very interesting and maybe a good start. Also I hope your not talking about the guy we were talked about cause I was really hoping he wasn’t straight :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds like you have some potentially very fun times ahead!! I’m glad you found someone you’re compatible with. I feel you regarding going back to your sexual roots. Lately I’ve been trying to masturbate toy-free every once in a while. It certainly takes me back. And it’s fun to mix it up! I’ve never had cyber sex but it sounds like it could be exciting to bring back into your sexual life during quarantine!

2 Likes

Unfortunately (at least for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), it is him

1 Like

Thanks, Ezra! Yes, but we do plan on having penetrative sex eventually. We’re even planning threesomes and such.

I am the opposite. I do not masturbate because

1. my antidepressant dosage was increased, lowering my libido

2. I’m lazy with cleanup and kind of a germaphobe. I don’t want to touch anything after my hand has been in my mouth and other orifices

3. I HAVE VERY THIN WALLS & I AM CONSTANTLY AFRAID MY BROTHER WILL HEAR ME DUE TO OUR SMALL SPACE AND

4. I love the real thing and I have a theory that the cause of why and how I am able to orgasm easily is due to the fact that I do not masturbate often. Additionally, I am a major tease and like to leave them high and dry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

THANK YOU FOR CUMMING TO MY TED TALK

4 Likes

Yeah it’s always fun to try and go back to the roots. Vibes and dildos are fun but few things get your breath heavy like your hand and maybe a pillow between your legs lol

1 Like

Ah dang it :sob: :laughing:

My number one suggestion is make sure your wifi is working! It’s the worst when you’re in the middle of doing something and the connection breaks.

4 Likes

The wifi in my room SUCKS so I have to use the data on my phone. It’s always, “what did you say? You cut out…”
It doesn’t help that he has shitty metro pcs AND a low grade smartphone. :upside_down_face:

But last night, was still fun. Both of us weren’t really in the mood until we were both in bed. I was playing words with friends and he started speaking in that low voice I love and he even took screenshots of me for my onlyfans. Hahaha!

2 Likes

Every time you talk about him I am both incredibly deep in honey sub space and also slightly sad that such a beautiful voice will never command me to cum for him
:drooling_face: :pleading_face:

In terms of wifi I find that I usually have better luck with google hangouts or facebook messenger video than facetime!

Glad you had a fun time last night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man, that takes me back to trying to cyber in chat rooms in early 2000s and internet dropping out. THE WORST.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, he has none of those. And last night we had phone sex… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I used to cyber sex when I was a kid on Gaia Online and Club Penguin :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Kinda same, I used to role play in an old MMO game :laughing: :laughing:

Lucky. I bet his quiet moans sound fantastic
:woozy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! I hope you don’t mind me joining the conversation and sharing. :blush:

I started with online roleplaying as well (Hello Yahoo Messenger, mIRC, MSN messenger users). And it’s so fun and sensual to read how other people (or their characters) describe how they touch and explore the body through words. Although there isn’t any insertion, I find word play (roleplay), a great way to tease your senses. That works for me

I personally use Discord and Hangouts for Smut RP (ERP), and Phone Sex.

5 Likes