Is this acceptable content to post?

Hello,
I’m a queer researcher at the Center of Sexuality and Health Disparities at the University of Michigan. I am currently recruiting gay and queer (gay, bisexual, pansexual, queer, etc.; non-heterosexual) men to share their experiences on virtual intimacy, sex and building relationships both on and offline.

I hope to understand how men navigate their physical environments using technology to meet their emotional and social needs. The goal is to build tools to help gay and queer men keep their sexual health safe in virtual and physical spaces. I was wondering if I might be able to post an advertisement for this study on the Spectrum forum? As I spread the word, I thought it would be best to ask permission first.

Eligible participants willI take a survey which takes approximately 30 minutes and is completely confidential and will receive a $10 Amazon gift card for completing it.

I’m happy to answer any questions about me or the study and thank you for taking the time!

@thongria @LisaW

1 Like

Hey @D_study, I checked and Spectrum is totally fine with you posting the survey here and asking for participants! Thanks so much for checking with us first.

-Lisa

1 Like