Seeking Vibrator Reccomendations

Seeking wand vibrator recommendations! I’m looking for a new wand vibrator with these qualities:
-rechargeable
-waterproof, preferably silicone
-not too big, lightweight
-rumbly
Any suggestions? Currently my favorite vibrator is the Sola Sync, which has the traits listed above, but I’d also like a similar vibrator with a shorter handle. I’m considering the FemmeFunn Ultra Wand and the Vedo Wanda. If anyone has experience with either of those vibrators, or anything else you’d like to recommend, please let me know!

1 Like

I love this product. I use it whenever I can and I have a lot of muscle tightness and they say you’re not supposed to use it on other areas of the body, but I’m a spoonie so I’d like to think that justifies my actions. (Used the code ILAH10 to get $10 off your first purchase!)

Ooh, thank you for sharing!! I’ll look into it. I love the color options!

You’re welcome. They’re a very understanding company. Legit. I sent them a dm on insta asking if they could send me some stuff because I’m poor and disabled and they replied with “LET US KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.” I DID AND THEY CAME THROUGH. :pleading_face:

1 Like

@tallasianchick seriously?! That’s so cool! As another poor and disabled person, I am very intrigued. :blue_heart: They sound amazing

1 Like

DM THEM!!! There .

1 Like

@tallasianchick DM SENT!! Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s water proof as in “take it in the shower” water proof… but the wand I use, my first wand actually, is the pillow talk. It’s got a long battery, charges quickly and has a pretty good motor. And it’s pretty small and super cute/pretty.

1 Like

@Jason Thanks for the suggestion! I just looked it up. I love that it comes in blue! And the textured silicone looks nice. I’m gonna look into it some more.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Seeking Vibrator Reccomendations:

UPDATE ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT THEY SAID!

1 Like

We-Vibe Touch! It’s Palm sized, rechargeable, waterproof and very rumbly :slight_smile: I’ve had mine for almost 3 years and its my favourite

1 Like

@elle thanks for this suggestion!! Normally I lean towards wand styles, so I wouldn’t have given this one much thought unless recommended. I’m actually really intrigued by that shape! Like that sculpted dip? It looks really nice! Definitely gonna keep this one in mind.

2 Likes

@tallasianchick SUCCESS!! Thank you so much for suggesting I dm them, I’m so excited

2 Likes

AHHHHHHH I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! SO MANY POSITIVE THINGS HAPPENED TODAY! YAYYYY!
I got their beret for free because I had so many points from shopping there.
What did you say initially?

2 Likes

@tallasianchick Oh that’s epic! It’s gonna look so good on you!!
I hope it’s okay I mentioned you! I thought it might help as opposed to seeming like I just came from nowhere. Also I hope it’s okay I followed you! You can let me know if you want me to unfollow or anything

2 Likes

I don’t mind; I’m flattered.

3 Likes

The shape is great cause the tip has more concentrated/ intense vibrations and the rest of it is more round/ wand shaped. I love it <3

1 Like

UPDATE: OLLIE IS MY NEW FAVORITE VIBRATOR. Thanks to @tallasianchick :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Is this a thing where you try it and send it back or do you get to keep it and either keep it as free and pay it off later? Cause free toys sounds amazing right now since a lot of money is going into hotels and house reapers. Plus toys are expensive af lol

1 Like

Ilah and I got to keep what Unbound Babes sent us for free! Aside from being queer, they sent us the items because we’re disabled and Unbound is committed to accessibility. Disability is a huge financial strain. Co-pays, prescription costs, mobility aids, etc; it’s a huge burden that often makes sex toys inaccessible. Even when we can afford products, many disabled people, including Ilah and I, are legally forbade from possessing more than $2,000. My point is, it was super generous of the company to treat us! It really showed their commitment to serving queer and disabled people. However, if you choose to purchase from them, I recall that Ilah has a code for $10 off!

2 Likes