2 vibes + 1 sub = overwhelming pleasure

So I was in the mood and thought, “hey I haven’t used my Pillow talk in a while.” So I got my pillow talk and went to work. I finished but something in me wanted more. So I grabbed my Ollie and thought, what if I use both? So I put the Ollie between my legs and under my shaft and put the pillow talk on high on top. And let me tell you, oh my gods!
I must’ve sat there for thirty minutes just feeling the pleasure build. I must’ve done every sub thing ever. I started rocking my hips against the Ollie, I started whining and gasping, my hand squeezed my thigh out of instinct, I felt my legs twitch, my head started to feel lightheaded (possibly cause it felt so good I accidentally held my breath to stop from screaming) and when I finished for the second time I felt my tongue fall out of my mouth and my eyes went cross eyed! I probably looked so slutty and desperate for more, god I wish someone saw :laughing:
Note to self: the Ollie can cause quicker external prostate orgasms, might combine with Pillow talk to try this “prostate milking” thing.
But yeah I think I just found my new favorite duo!

2 Likes

Ahhh that sounds so good! It’s like a vibrator sandwich. Also I’m lowkey living vicariously through your posts because of my bottom dysphoria (wish I had a dick so bad!! I wear a packer which is really nice but of course it’s not same, especially when it comes to sex)

2 Likes

Yeah it felt amazing. And I’m happy to hear that my posts fuel your inner bottom. If you ever want me to, I can put my erotic writing skills to the test and describe the sensations of different pleasures that I feel. Ask @tallasianchick I’m pretty good at writing smut lol. But for real I’m glad I can help. If it helps I’m sometimes jealous about people with vaginas and how they experience things.

3 Likes

That could be a cool conversation topic here! Different people describing how they personally experience pleasurable sensations.

4 Likes