I... just fingered myself for the first time

Okay for real this is an extremely sensitive topic for me. If you’ve seen some of my other topics on here, you might have seen me talk abut how doing stuff like fingering and cum eating kinda freak me out. Well tonight I went to places unexplored. I boldly went where I have never gone before! I have gone to infinity and beyond! Well we got to Uranus anyway. da dum dam tish followed by slow claps
But for real I did it. I was taking a shower and had gone to the bathroom 30 minutes before so I thought I should try. Let me tell you, that walk to the bathroom felt like walking to french kiss a Xenomorph. My heart ways racing and I was so nervous! I grabbed a towel, new clothes, my Jelly lube and baby wipes. I got in the shower and turned the shower head on jet mode and just spread my cheeks and let the water clean me as good as it could. I then tried to remember ever article on the subject. I cleaned my hands and put the lube on my finger tip and rubbed my entrance. Already I got past a huge wave of anxiety as I got used to the feeling. Unfortunately I am a little overweight and not very limber so insert me laying on the shower floor trying to find a position where my finger would actually reach a little deep in. I slid a finger in an immediately felt so awkward! I got a finger in as far as my nail and was like “well this isn’t so bad.” And I forgot that the anus has 2 entrances. As I slid my finger in further slowly deeper I hit that second muscle group and verbally said in a half sub half pain filled voice “oh- oh fuck!” And slowly tries to adjust. I got up and took my finger out and suddenly understand every dom thing I’ve seen where the guy says “you like feeling full right?” And I kinda did. I got out the shower and went to my room. I layer a towel down and continued my work. As I went as deep as I could and did the little “come here” motion with my finger I think I found my prostate…? I’m not entirely sure but I felt that weird feeling everyone says you feel. So I grabbed my Ollie with my other hand and just put it on my soft head and just told myself I’d cum even if it was just my fingers inside myself. I finished and cleaned up and realized having lube inside you is gonna feel weird for a bit.
But all jokes aside I’m so proud of myself! I overcome something so scary to me and I actually id it! I probably didn’t do it well but I DID IT! Yes it’s super weird to have my fingers inside me but it wasn’t horrible. AND THIS OPENS UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO ME! I can look into dildos and vibrating butt plugs and know how it feels! I have such a boost of confidence and self respect it’s unreal! I honestly can’t wait to maybe get a dildo and other stuff. Oh man I can’t wait to be pegged!
:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So glad it worked out for you!! The shower is a great place to start if you have some good lube!

1 Like

THAT’S AMAZING! I’m proud of you! I remember how nervous you were to try penetration for the first time. You did great! Any dildos you have your eye on?

1 Like

I’m not sure. There’s a lot to look into. I am definitely interested in plugs. I remember seeing one that vibrates and it looked super fun! I feel plugs are a good way to easy into full on dildos. And yeah I was super nervous but I just remembered all the encouragement I’ve gotten from this forum. Thanks to people like you I’ve gotten so much more intimate with myself :heart:

2 Likes

Really interested in this little beauty for beginners.

2 Likes

Ooh it even has a remote! It looks really fun. My Sola vibe has a remote and even when using it alone, I just love having the remote! It feels comfortable and easy to use.

1 Like

Ooh, love a remote! Also the slight curve makes me think it would be great for rocking back and forth for a bit of extra movement/sensation during play.

2 Likes