Did... did I just DIY bondage?

So in my past topics I’ve talked about how I’m now doing more chest and nipple play. Mainly just rubbing my two wand vibes on my chest and getting lost in both the pleasure and the nice fuzzy feeling as my head goes blank. This time I thought to myself, “man this feels nice. I just wish I didn’t need at least one free hand to hold the vibe. If only I didn’t have to hold the vibes to me. Then I could feel them and do other stuff like humping pillows or stuff.”
And then it struck me. A while ago I talked about how I got a harness set from Unbound and didn’t really use it. So I thought, what if I use the harness AND the vibes?

AND IT FREAKIN WORKED! Now I finally have a use for my harness! And this now opens a whole new area of sexy experimentation. It’s not perfect, a little clunky and the vibes need readjusting but it works. I thought if anyone would appreciate a little bondage DIY, the forum would.
Also if anyone is wondering

My stuffy is still wearing the collar.

1 Like

That’s so clever!! What a great use for the harness. You and your stuffy both look awesome as usual!

2 Likes

Legit, I want to try this.
Thank you so much for sharing,
probably wouldn’t have thought of this on my own. :blush:

2 Likes

Nice! Love a good DIY bondage.

1 Like