Tell us all about yourself!

Let’s use this thread to get to know each other :grin:

Hi! I’m Fee, I’m a filmmaker and aspiring sexual educator based in Germany. In this current lockdown situation I find myself watching a lot of TV, playing solitaire and having sex :wink:. I love starting projects and making things which is why I will be starting a sexual education instagram! So watch out for that :smile:

So what about you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: I want to keep replying to everyone but I’ve maxed out how much I can reply as a “new user” :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hi! I’m Emilia/Mommy😜. I’m an English Lit college student based in the US. I have a fat cat who I snuggle every night. During this social-isolation I sext my boyfriend a lot, redecorate my room, and watch a ton of movies. This is my first time seriously dating a man (I have only dated women before), so watch out for my pleas for help from people with more experience hahaha. <3

7 Likes

@mommy more than happy to give any tips :kissing_heart: I’m a veteran dater of males so I know what I’m doing I guess :joy:

2 Likes

Hey all you can call me Sunstone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m an asexual kink enthusiast who was one week from finishing college for web development when they closed the campuses here in Canada! Not much I can do about entering a new work industry right now so I’m working on personal projects and adding things to my amazon wish list hahaha

6 Likes

Hi :wave:t3: My name is Naisha and Im 26
Im from the Dominican Republic
Im fairly new to all this sexual world, I was a confín until very recently and I want to learn as much as I can from the people that know. So, please bare with me :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:

4 Likes

@Sunstone oh dear :cold_sweat: that’s terrible timing! Hopefully things get back on track quickly!!

@Naict you’ll learn a lot from all of us here :grin:

1 Like

Hi! My name is B (they them) I’m a non binary, queer, fat(in the body positive way), femme. Lover of sex toys and newly monogamous after being non monogamous for 6 years or so.

Always love reading toy reviews and stuff about mental health.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hi! I’m Ilah (ee-luh) from San Francisco and I’m bi, not shy, and easily cries. Pronouns are she/her because I’m cis and have always identified with femme-ness, however my fashion style can go from “girly” to “woah that’s a really tall Asian boy.”
I’m also disabled and a medical mystery leaving some muscles on my right side to not work properly. In a way, that was liberating to me because through my disability I found my sexuality and passions. I want to be a sex coach one day and have had training. I am also a sex worker. :slight_smile: FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING!

8 Likes

Hey, I’m Kali, I didnt think of a cute name lol, I’m a pansexual, cam model/kinky person/rope bunny and I hope to one day be a sexual educator, and film maker/photographer. I am super single, so masturbation is my friend in these dark times, I’ve also been working on self care, I feel that I often become a very lazy lover to myself, so I’ve been taking photos for my self that I don’t share with clients, wearing cloths that make me feel hot, smoking some weed, listening to music, and spending some time with my self.

5 Likes

Hey, I’m Bee. 23 living in England & currently selling custom made & sex positive earrings (can design any of y’alls favourite toys to dangle proudly!). I aspire to study a masters degree in sex education- I would like to be a sex and relationships therapist & am currently working with other small business folk in regards to becoming a toy stockist! I believe very strongly in supporting folk & breaking stigma around sexuality and gender in order to allow true creative freedom, comfort & expression. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m an English lit student too :slight_smile: I did the opposite, first dated a man and then only women since haha <3

2 Likes

i’m chris! :ramen: my pronouns are he/him. i’m 19, a trans man, and a student in ohio. i’m calling my major foreign linguistics for now, but that’s subject to change. i’m bisexual and currently in a relationship. my girlfriend and I share a room at our dorm, but we both had to move out yesterday because of the quarantine orders in our state. we don’t know how long it’ll be til we can spend time together again (maybe through may?!) so it’s tough!

8 Likes

A few of my friends were in that same boat being kicked out of Rez, I hope you have somewhere safe you can stay in the meantime!! Check out the long distance forum if you’re worried about the distance until May! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m K, she/her…from the UK, I’m bi and married to a man and have two young kids - so a kinky lockdown is proving difficult! I’m an NHS worker so still heading off to work everyday which is a blessing really as I don’t do well cooped up at home! Looking forward to this safe space to meet some likeminded kinky lovelies :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Ezra. My pronouns are they/them. I’m non-binary, queer, disabled, and chronically ill. Among other illnesses, I have endometriosis and an Adenomyoma. I just had surgery late last year, and am already preparing for my next one, so my relationship with my sex life and body is really interesting right now! I’m also monogamous and a dom. I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone, especially any other trans, kinky, and/or chronically ill/disabled people!

4 Likes

I’m Elle, I use she/her pronouns and I’m bi :slight_smile: I’m in a relationship with a girl right now and we’ve been together for almost three years. A lot of it has been long distance because we go to different schools which sucks, but it makes the time we spend together really special. I’m really interested in LGBTQ+ literature and non-fiction :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi y’all! My name is Jess and I am a white, non-binary, queer person. My pronouns are they/them. More specifically, I am trans, non-binary, pan/bisexual, polyamorous, non-monogamous, autistic/neurodivergent, and [dis]abled. I have lots of experience with different partnership/relationship styles, partners of all genders, different abilities, and different sexual experiences and interests. I’m happy to share my recommendations for sex toys, books, and other resources, as well as to give advice where I can speak from my own experiences!

5 Likes

:sparkles:I’m Corey :sparkles: My body is 35 and male, I appreciate and love it for all the things we get to do together, however I wouldn’t say that’s who I am. I’m a sum of my experiences and my willingness to be open to new experiences, I fell a deep connection to both the Masculine and Feminine energies within and have found deep gratitude for both. If this sounds weird to you that’s ok. Your allowed to be weird. Weird means that you are at the fringes of your comfort zone and that is precisely where growth happens. Get weird my loves​:heart:

6 Likes

Hello!!

I’m Mads & I’m a queer, agender (they/them pronouns) ceramicist and student! I wanna be on the Spectrum Forum to get a sense of community, especially here in physical isolation!!
I am a seeker of information & ask many questions so this is perfect for me, a ~somewhat~ baby queer <3

8 Likes