Tips for tit sucking?

Hello fellow pervs! It’s been a while since my last post but I’ve been preoccupied with a new relationship :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He is truly amazing and our relationship is built on trust, communication, openness, and support. I feel very blessed to have such a healing relationship with someone, especially in relation to my sexual trauma and how the sex we have is very consensual and healing for me. Now, on to my question: he really enjoys sucking my nipples (which I have expressed is a huge fetish of mine) but I’ve noticed that his mouth doesn’t necessarily latch on as much as I would like. Are there any tips for this? I like a pretty intense sucking sensation and it feels like there’s an “air gap” if that makes sense? I don’t know how well I’m explaining this, but any advice is well appreciated! Thank you :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hmm, I’m not sure if you can get a super tight air and suction seal with a mouth, just by nature. Sucking like you are sucking a bottle top is closest you’ll get, and breathing through the nose, but you still won’t get a super tight seal. I think your best bet would be use a pump to get yourself really aroused and then switch to nipple sucking, or use a toy in tandem. If you get more aroused and then switch to latching on, they’ll be more sensitive from the get go before you start sucking.

If you want the visual and connection with your partner’s body, you could try some nipple suction toys that you could attach for the tight seal, and they could then suck over them. These would be great for that: Kinklab T-Cups Nipple Suction Set | Spectrum Boutique

If you want to start with sucking first though, then use a toy in tandem during play, I would think you could build up the sensation and arousal that way too!

Here is all the suction toys on Spectrum: Penis Pumps, Clit Pumps, Pussy & Nipple Pumps | Spectrum Boutique

There are a lot of options, and even the ones for vulvas would work well, really more about the cup size. Any of the Blush Temptasia ones are solid and a good price point to try out and see if you dig them before investing in something a bit pricer.

And for best seal with any of the toys, def. use a little lube to help keep a tight seal!

2 Likes

Also yay for supportive, lovely new relationships! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m so happy your found a good and healthy and healing relationship cause you deserve the best! And yeah human suction isn’t as good as a toy suction however maybe get the area wet with water or edible lube and see if the wetness helps the suction. But yeah super glad your in a happy relationship.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice! I got my first job today yayyyy so I will have disposable income to buy more TOYS of course :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words Jason :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like