Bliss with a possible side effect?

So I’ve been using my nipples suckers a lot and I love them. The more I leave them on the more intense they feel. It feels amazing. However it makes me curious about something. See when I leave them on for a long enough time it feels super good and hurts a tiny bit but I know my limit. However it feels, odd after a while. I’m not sure if it’s my brain getting the pain and pleasure wires crossed but… it feels like something is coming out? Now I use my own spit to help make the suction more strong but then when I take them off I can’t tell if I see left over spit or, milk? I’ve looked into it and technically it is possible for a male to make breast milk, it’s just rare and needs a lot of stimulation. And that got me thinking, could an intense suction make that system happen. It doesn’t seem to be a bad thing if it does happen but I will bring it up with my doctor… but I wanna know of this is just me having the classic “you googled it so you have it” syndrome or of there is some merit t this. If any other guys who do nipples play and have similar experiences please share. If of any girls have had nipple play and accidentally produced milk somehow, please let me know. I’m not worried or anything I’m juts fascinated and just want to learn more.

1 Like

I definitely think that for men to lactate it would require intense and consistent suction, which could be possible with those nipple suckers. I have experienced lactation before and it required quite a lot of stimulation of the nipples, but not so much that you might become fatigued from trying. I think it is quite a plausible side-effect from using those nipple suckers consistently.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Of course when you google any symptoms you always get the worst results. I’m seeing my doctor Monday but I’m curious if this is a side effect cause it’s only every happened the second day I started using them. I highly doubt it’s anything serious, at most maybe a slight infection? But I have seen actual milk come out of I pinch a little after using them. This is very interesting.

1 Like

If you’re using the nipple suckers a lot, and it’s a new sensation with your body, could it also just be some skin irritation and sensitivity? Your skin can weep, so maybe that?

Like lucid said, it takes a lot of constant stimulation for a lot of women to lactate, but never say never.

2 Likes

Update apparently it’s just how good the suckers are and my doctor says it’s nothing to worry about and it’s just a weird side effect. So I know that about my body now. Interesting lol

2 Likes