Strap-On Help: Harnesses/Bumpers

My wife and I recently got really into strap on play but we need to find a harness that is easier to get on and off but also is functional and looks good. We also are wondering if anyone has any insight into how strap on penetration is different with/without a bumper?

Finding a harness you like can be a true Goldilocks situation, haha. What kind are you currently using/what do you not like about it? And are there any specifics you’re looking for?

Personally my go-to is this one and I love it. I’m very plus size, and it fits and is easily adjustable, I can wear it lower or higher, cleans well, and I have no issues getting it on or off as a person in a bigger body, so I’m a big fan. It’s also a bit more femme, which is more my style, so I love that as well. Sportsheets makes the same style in straight size as well if the wearer isn’t plus size.

Underwear brief styles can be easier to get on and off as well. Strap-on-me makes two really sexy ones that combine a lingerie look with the ease and comfort of a brief. You can check those here and here.

As for bumpers, I don’t have personal experience, given how my body is shaped, it doesn’t really work well for me (I tend to wear my strap up high so I can get more movement with my hips vs. near my crotch). The main thing is it gives more friction and stimulation for the wearer, depending on the model. And some you can insert vibes in, so just more pleasure for the wearer. Personally not my jam, I’d rather just use a wand toy to stimulate if I want that, but if someone likes grinding or humping and it sits correctly on the person wearing a strap, it can be a lot of fun.