Sexual Exploration: Massaging PC Muscles from INSIDE The Vagina?

Hey there!

So a while back I found that I could stimulate a certain part of the vaginal canal that creates pleasurable sensations and tends to engorge the clitoral bulbs. Initially I thought I was stimulating the clitoral bulbs directly, but I have found relatively little information that goes into the detail of the bulbs approximate measured location in relation to the vaginal canal’s entrance (or the bulbs’ size) nor have I found detailed information on the specific muscles that surround the exterior of the vaginal canal.

These spots I’ve found lie about a thumb’s length (2-ish inches) in the vaginal canal and are found on both the right and left sides toward the backside of the canal (the side that rests against your rectal canal). The easiest way I’ve found to access those areas is by placing your thumb fully into the vagina pressing into the side most convenient for that angle and grasping the lower portion of the butt cheek on the same side. Grasping the buttock gives more leverage and allows you to stay in the general area of that spot. You can then apply pressure and stroke the pad of your thumb against this area. Personally, this is the only thing that inspires a demon-like lust for prolonged sexual contact and ending this activity feels like a bummer because the sensation is just so nice.

When I’ve stimulated the spots, I can only tell via sensation on my thumb that the spot feels like a rope of muscle covered in a thin wall of muscle (probably the muscles that make up the vaginal canal). Given how deep the thumb goes in, my only guess as to what muscle I’m stimulating is the PC muscle that surrounds the vaginal canal on either side. Using images for reference, the PC muscle sits in about the same direction as the muscle I feel in the vaginal canal.

I am just curious if anyone you are familiar with the spots I’ve found or if you have any information on them? I’m at a loss and when I’ve asked others they usually tell me it is part of the G-Spot given that the G-Spot isn’t a set location of erogenous tissue.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if its the same thing, but I like to massage the taint area, it stimulates the anal area, and makes my vulva.

1 Like

Hi! I’m not sure to be honest, the area somewhat stimulates the anal canal but I don’t necessarily feel obvious stimulation of the taint area. The sensation that is triggered is akin to what you may feel in your pelvis when you lean forward to touch your toes with your legs shoulder-width apart. However, what is felt when you stretch is not nearly as intense or prominent as causing direct vaginal stimulation.

1 Like