Sex toy suggestions

What’s your favourite sex toy?
I’m looking to invest in some new toys! Give me some suggestions! Anything works!

3 Likes

This is a really broad question! Sex toys for solo play? Partnered play? External stimulation? Penetration? …

2 Likes

Honestly anything :laughing: I’m open to giving anything a go, give me your top few or something

I have a we-vibe touch and i’ve had it for almost 3 years now, so I’d definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something that lasts! Nice rumbly vibration for us sensitive folks!

1 Like

My favorite toy is the Sola Sync! It’s a nice rumbly vibrator with a unique, long handle. It’s also very lightweight, so coupled with the long handle, I find it can be useful during partnered sex.

2 Likes

What genitalia are you working with?

1 Like

Some companies have online support and quizzes for helping you what you’re looking for.
Try personal favorites are unboundbabes (use code ILAH10 for $10 off your first purchase lol) and adamandeve. The latter is very gender neutral.

2 Likes

Vagina :slight_smile: but I am also in a relationship with someone with a penis

@Fee since you mentioned having a partner with a penis, I always think the Pulse Duo by Hot Octopuss looks really interesting! Not applicable to me/my relationship, so I’ve never tried it. It sounds super cool though!

https://www.hotoctopuss.com/product/pulse-duo-couples-sex-toy/

1 Like

Related to the Pulse Duo:

1 Like