New but amazing!

Hey so something just happened and I feel like talking about it so what better place then here?
So I’ve been trying to achieve a prostate orgasm without penetration for a couple weeks. I came to this forum to try and find tips. A lot of people were so caring and encouraging and helpful! And tonight I’d try once more. And… IT HAPPENED! I was so not prepared for how intense it felt, or how Kinda hard I had to work to get there. I knew it would feel odd, according to everything I read. But I was on the verge of screaming! My legs shook, I felt my body wiggle and move, I felt the slow burn of pleasure before and explosion of pure bliss! It was probably one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had! And I owe tonight’s extreme stimulation to the caring and encouraging people here who gave me tips and resources. For the shortness of breath I feel tonight, I thank you. You’ve made a Virgin very happy tonight.

3 Likes

Yaaay. I’m so happy for you! I’m glad to hear you found it. Remember to stay hydrated :wink:

1 Like

That’s epic, I’m so glad to hear that! You did great!! New sexual experiences can be so fun and rewarding. :tada:

1 Like

Yeah! It was super intense and fun! It was so hard to not scream at full volume cause of how good it felt. I couldn’t keep my legs still either. Not to self, that’s a 9 on the pleasure scale.

1 Like