Hurt during anal

When i was younger I had a lot av anal sex and one specific time I got hurt so now 2 years later I still have these bumps I can’t get rid off. Will I ever be able to have anal sex again?

1 Like

Hey Ouchie! That really sucks, sorry to hear that. Have you talked to a doctor about the bumps? My first guess is hemorrhoids, and that is something that is treatable.

1 Like

Yes I have checked it with my doctor but she just said that they go away after a while and that they can’t do a surgery if they stay “small”. But is there a safe way to do anal when you have hemorrhoids?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure if you should have sex with hemorrhoids, but if you are able to safely I would recommend using lots and lots of lube! If you are using fingers, a penis, or a glass toy then I would recommend using silicone lube, as it is the longest lasting kind of lube and its very slippery and soothing to the skin. Uberlube is a terrific brand for that! Also, be mindful of how fast or rough the sex itself is because that could cause further irritation. Southern Butters also has a backdoor healing balm, which you can find on the Spectrum boutique website. I hope this helps! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey ouchie! Hope your situation has cleared up some, but if not, Carly (@MakeUpAndSin) just did a great post about this on her Instagram: Login • Instagram

Thank you! I just read it, it was very helpful!

1 Like

It’s possible! You just need to Guage yourself. Sometimes surgery might be the best option if it doesn’t heal itself over time. Mine come and go but if they’re really bothering you then surgery is a permanent solution.

I wrote in depth tips here of basically how I manage. How to explore your backdoor with hemorrhoids ~ Dildo or Dildon't

1 Like