Chastity Cage Curious

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and just want to introduce myself. I have been considering trying a chastity cage for some time now. Over the past few months I have been practicing with self denial and I have found that I enjoy the experience of having to forego an orgasm is quite enjoyable. I am more so submissive so that actually does not surprise me.

In considering buying a first cage, I am a little intimidated. There are so many choices and options (at least the Spectrum store limits it to a handful). Does anyone have any recommendations for better brands and models? I am unsure of how to properly size a cage as well. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Curious, welcome to the Forum!

Congrats on exploring these past few months, and getting ready to purchase your first cage. I’m going to check about sizing and brand/model suggestions for ya, since it’s not something I’m super knowledgeable about. That said, if you haven’t already, Zoe did a really great article last year about chastity, including interviews with folks who enjoy it. You should check it out if you haven’t seen it before: Locked Cocks, Cock Cages & Male Chastity | Spectrum Journal

3 Likes

Thank you so much Lisa! I really appreciate your help. I actually haven’t read the article before so I will look forward to learning more from it!

1 Like

Very interesting article, Lisa! I liked how it touched on so many curiosities of mine from duration of locking to daily wear and even the feeling of humiliation. I also appreciated how the interviews touched on practical things like hygiene. The concept of a male full body orgasm is fascinating!

1 Like