Win $100 Spectrum Gift Card at this week's Touch Yourself Tuesday!

Hey y’all! We have our final installment of Touch Yourself Tuesday in a few days, and this week’s guest is one of my favorites, AND there is a chance to win a $100 Spectrum gift card! So here come all the details below :slight_smile:

First up, the guest this week is the amazing sex educator Elle Chase! I have a super soft spot for Elle and her work because she wrote the go-to book for us fat babes on sex, Curvy Girl Sex! Her book helped me a lot as a plus size gal, especially navigating how to accommodate my body (and other’s bodies too) so that I could truly feel empowered and amazing with my partners. I can’t wait for her chat with Zoe!

But here comes the exciting part, Spectrum is going to give away some $100 gift cards during the last Touch Yourself Tuesday show! To enter to win a gift card, all you have to do is grab one of the Instagram templates that I’ll post below, fill it out and post it on your Instagram, and tag Spectrum Boutique.

For every 100 people that fill out a template and enter to win, Spectrum will give away $100 gift card Tuesday during the live chat.

I know Zoe can’t wait to get to know everyone better and give out some goodies as we wrap up Touch Yourself Tuesdays, so get to posting and cya all on Tuesday!

1 Like

Legit, I would love to enter this.
However, not certain how I feel about everybody knowing I use love sex toys (pretty conservative family), may try have to use an anonymous or alt account. :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I had a lot of fun filling out the last one!! For this one, are we meant to submit it before or after the live? I had assumed after, but if she’s giving out the giftcards during the stream, that must mean we’re meant to submit beforehand?

2 Likes

I had to make a separate account so I can post stuff like this :joy: I’m not sure how my grandmother would react to this but I can’t imagine it being the best lmao

3 Likes

We have until the end of the month!

1 Like

Alt account is fine, or you can share to close friends only in stories and just alter your list to include only specific people, which is how I share my spectrum stuff on my personal IG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, maybe Grandma has a wild side, LOL.

Alt account is fine, or you can share to close friends only in stories and just alter your list to include only specific people, which is how I share my spectrum stuff on my personal IG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, they just extended it! Was just about to respond to your post above but yup, all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes