Queer erotica night on Instagram 4/11

Hey everyone! My local favorite LGBTQ+ dance party is hosting a sensual storytelling series featuring queer erotica written and read by queer folks tomorrow night on their Instagram live!

I know a few folks have been chatting about erotica here and thought some folks might dig this event. Enjoy and have a good weekend!

3 Likes

That sounds pretty fun! I’ll see if I can check it out :smiley:

1 Like

This sounds so cool! Thanks for sharing! Not sure yet if I’ll be able to make it, but I followed their Instagram so I can keep an eye out for any future digital events.

2 Likes

Update it was super fun! The stores were so… hot? I dunno it was a very strange experience with some parts being like a chat room, and some parts being a mini disco. But I had a lot of fun and even found myself turned on by the stories and talented actors.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!! I definitely gotta try to catch a future one.

1 Like

Yeah, they host a monthly dance party in Chicago, and are still having them online during all of this!

2 Likes

Glad you had a fun time! Yeah, a mini disco is the best way to describe Slo’Mo, ha. Their monthly dance parties are great.

2 Likes

I love that! I hope they’ll consider continuing to offer online events even after quarantine is over. Dance parties aren’t something that are physically accessible for me, so having an online option is really exciting!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I missed this one but please let us know if you see any more events like this! Has anyone been on club quarantine??

3 Likes

I hope so too! Kristin, who hosts Slo Mo and is a huge queer party organizer in Chicago, also runs Reunion Chicago. If you look them up, they do a lot of events and I think they do stream a lot of them as well for accessibility, even before the quarantine, so likely after too.

2 Likes

Will do! Also if you have social media following Slo Mo on there, they do monthly queer dance parties but doing a lot more stuff like this and will probably continue as well.

I’ve tuned into club quarantine a few times! Also hopped on Questlove’s DJ livestream as well. And my friend who is a DJ, Lani Love, streams a few nights a week as well. Actually one night she was DJ-ing and DNice showed up!!! :hushed:

3 Likes

Ahh so many cool streams! Ironically, I’ve been really busy since quarantine started, but all these digital events are such great opportunities :purple_heart: @LisaW I followed everyone you mentioned so hopefully I’ll catch an event that fits in my schedule soon!

3 Likes