HELP! is LuzArte Jollet waterproof?

hi! first time poster here - I finally bought a Jollet the other day and it just came in the mail. it seems like the perfect toy for me in every way, except that I haven’t been able to find on either the Spectrum website or the manufacturer’s whether the bullet vibe that comes with it is waterproof, and being able to use it in the shower is pretty important to me. I figured it probably wasn’t and that I would only use the vibe on dry land, but now that I’ve seen it in person it does look pretty watertight. I know these are popular toys - does anyone happen to know the answer from experience? thank you!

2 Likes

If it doesn’t say waterproof then it’s probably not because that’s usually a popular bullet point and feature. I’m looking at the description right now and even typed “waterproof” in the search bar and it did not show up.

3 Likes

Agree with @tallasianchick. I searched for a while on several websites and couldn’t find anything. If it’s not waterproof you could probably find another bullet that is waterproof and will fit, although it would certainly be a pain to have to buy a new one.

3 Likes

@tallasianchick @plumpuddin yeah, that’s what I figured…was just hoping against hope that someone would have some information that proved otherwise. oh well, thank you!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA WOW OKAY after dejectedly battling Spectrum’s search function to look for waterproof bullets I decided to try to ID the one I have just in case & just scrolled through at least 10 pages of image search results for “pink rechargeable bullet vibrator 7 speeds with light.” I told myself I would stop looking at the bottom of the next page and it was the THIRD TO LAST RESULT and IT IS WATERPROOF. hallelujah!!! if anyone else has this problem: THE BULLET VIBRATOR THAT COMES WITH THE JOLLET IS WATERPROOF. at least if it looks like the one in these pictures. LuzArte & Spectrum really should get their shit together because this is important information but whatever I’m headed into the shower now BYE!

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 5.08.01 PM

vibe!
vibe 2!

5 Likes

And thus a great search for knowledge comes to a close.

1 Like

THAT’S AWESOME!! I can’t believe you found it. Now we know!

2 Likes