Big Summer Sale!

Hey all! We just kicked off our big summer sale, which is the perfect chance to heat things up while cooling off indoors! This is the biggest sale we do of the season, and you can save 25-50% off hundreds of toys, no code needed. Check out the sale here: Sex Toys On Sale | Discounted Sex Toys | Spectrum Boutique

(Terms: Ends 7/31/23, 11:59pm ET. Can’t be combined with other promos or used on already discounted items.)

Sharing a few favorites of mine from the sale to check out!

1. If you’re looking to try out a really rad stroker, the Gawk Gawk is it! Gawk Gawk 4000 Sucking And Vibrating Penis Rechargeable Stroker | Spectrum Boutique

2. I love the Tantus Hookah’s design, it’s so cute, and if you’re looking for a girthy dildo you can harness, this is a great option. Tantus Hookah Girthy Textured Curved Harnessable Dildo | Spectrum Boutique

3. Curious about double penetration? I like this toy option with the addition of a bullet vibe for a bit more buzzy fun. Posable Partner Double Penetrator Vibrating Ring And Posable Beaded Silicone Stimulator | Spectrum Boutique

4. The Moon Shaped air pulse toy might be the prettiest toy ever! It’s also a great option if you’ve been curious about air pulse toys in general. Moon Shaped Rechargeable Silicone Dual Ended Air Pulse G-Spot Vibrator | Spectrum Boutique

5. Something functional at a steal, this Dorcel storage box comes with a lock, and is a great size for packing for travel too. Dorcel Discreet Lockable Sex Toy Storage Box | Spectrum Boutique