Best strap-on prostate dildo? ( similar to nJoy Pure Wand )

Hello, I really love the nJoy Pure Wand.

Me and my girlfriend wanna explore strap on prostate dildos.
Do you all have any good recommendations?

1 Like

honestly any strap-on curved dildo recommendations might help.

1 Like

The nJoy pure wand is great! Yeah, I can think of a few harnessable options that are great for anal play and my favorites. Are you looking for anything specific size-wise? I’m assuming you aren’t a beginner with p-spot stimulation since you mention enjoying the nJoy, but let me know if that isn’t the case!

If you aren’t sure about size, Blush has a great three dildo set that is fun to explore different sizes. I like these (and some of the others I’m suggesting) because of the ridges, which is nice stimulation. I really love Blush’s Avant series as well, the curve is great for p and g-spot play (I’ve used them with a harness for both), the material is really great, and they are super affordable as well.

Here are a few other favorites to check out:

1. Strap-On-Me bendable dildo. This is just a really solid standard dildo to use with a strap, but I like how bendable it is for stimulation.
  2. Sportsheets does some really great highly curved toys for hitting the p-spot, and I like the ridges on this one as well.
  3. I haven’t used the Dillio yet, but it’s designed specifically to pull down with your body to further stimulate the g and p-spot.
  4. And if you want something that has the option to add vibration as well, Vixen has a nicely curved toy for that too!