Armie hammer cannibalism fetish?!

During my workout this morning I was listening to my favorite podcast Hot Brain and in their most recent episode with Kevin Patterson they briefly mentioned the Armie Hammer “texting scandal” (the actor from Call Me By Your Name). I was intrigued by this and looked it up on Google to find that he has texted numerous other women, talking about eating them, “cutting off their toe,” and craving their blood! Of course he is denying these accusations and calling them out to be bullshit, but why would someone just decide to fuck with Armie Hammer and make him out to be a cannibal? This isn’t to say that he has eaten an actual human body before, but the way he has opened up about his kink to these other women is actually very controlling and abusive. There seems to be little to no consent involved (but they are just screenshots so no one can say 100%) and more just him coercing these other women into saying what he wants them to say. Has anyone else heard about this? I am very interested in starting an open dialogue about this juicy scandal (no pun intended).

1 Like

Yup, been following along on a few gossip Instagrams. One of them said that his reps all dropped him Friday, and a big story is coming out next week so we’ll see?

From what I heard, haven’t searched too much into, women have come forward saying that a lot of the kink stuff he’s into (BDSM-related in this case) hasn’t been consensual. And also that he has a text group of friends he sends the pics of women he plays with to, without their consent.

Interested to see what comes out next week.

2 Likes

Oh my God! I loved him in Call Me by Your Name and I will never be able to look at him the same again. Unfortunate.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like he’s not a good dude at all :frowning:

A lot of my friends are Marilyn Manson fans, and feeling that feeling of a shift in how they look at someone and their art this week. It’s a tough one to process.

2 Likes