Seeking Vibrator Reccomendations

Ah I understand. Well it’s super cool of them to do that for you two. That’s a such a cool thing for them to do out of the kindness of their hearts. I’m happy you two got some new stuff. And trust me I get it, I take medication for post depression, anxiety, weight, psychosis and stress and thankfully my insurance covers it cause some of my meds are like $2k.
Also this just reminds me of my handicap parking problem. See I am technically disabled cause I have autism so the US says I can technically park in handicap spots. But I never do cause I’d feel bad taking a spot from someone who actually needs it. I’d feel a little bad asking Unbound for free stuff.

Wait… you said your partner was autistic… Was that like enough to ask? Cause like i have Asperger’s I’m also Bisexual so do you think I’d be ok to ask?

Being disabled in Amerikkka suuucks. I had to quit my last job because I was making too much. If you go a dollar above $2k in your bank accounts, you’re fucked. My worry now is onlyfans and tax because they asked for my W2 for 2019… I still live with my brother and his presence is already giving me a strain on how I make content.

1 Like

Try this vibrator, it’s silicone and waterproof, my wife just loves it!.