Onlyfans/camming tips

I got verified on onlyfans. YAAAAAAYYYYY! I’m worried though. So far, my “fans” (gross; I’m just a normal gal trying to make a living like any starving artist. I also want to go to grad school) are people who know me through the internet. There’s already a rapport. I just want to stay me, not be sometime fake. Any campeople here? Any tips will be much appreciated!

1 Like

I have thought about it recently, more as a means of artistic expression and the thought of making someone else feel good definitely appeals to me :blush: I have often wondered what the earnings potential is for a successful cam model.

2 Likes

Actually same. I think it would help my confidence, be a decent income and could be good practice since I wanna be a voice actor and I have a really subby voice lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have any advice, I just wanted to say congrats and good luck! Let us know how things go for you!

1 Like

I find that the best way to make $$ on camming websites is contacting potential clients and asking them to meet you on skype. Websites like onlyfans tend to take a portion of your income so if you redirect clients and ask them to pay you directly via cashapp or google pay (for Americans) then you will probably make more! I use paypal since I’m Canadian but I’ve been looking for a new payment method since paypal doesn’t support sex workers and a lot of other payment methods only work in America

4 Likes

Smart. I’m worried about my income too and my taxes. If I reach a certain threshold (which is $2k/month) I will lose my free healthcare. Right now, I’m just trying to make extra money so I can donate to causes I care about. I’m in a priviledged place to do so.

2 Likes